Monday, May 5, 2008

First Blog

Don't ask. Something just told me to write everything down.
To remember and reflect and what not. so here goes, first blog. I have some rules..

RULE # 1: do not just me on my grammar alone, for all you know I may only have 1 finger and grammar could be the last thing on my mind.

RULE # 2: I can't spell, but i will do my best so again...don't judge me

RULE # 3: don't fall asleep reading my blog....something bad could happen. :D


Alright today was rough, had a plating for 176 people as soon as I got there, the menu included pesto chicken, ww pasta with fresh mozzarella and tomato, after that, an 80 # fruit tray on marble needed to be cut, I broke my toe two days ago and have been hobbling around trying to keep up with everyone and not look like an asshole. but yea know, someones gotta be the asshole and today it was me. 3:30 couldn't have come any faster, then i walked home, looked over my homework and realized I'd only done half of what was due. Needless to say I had a small coronary and had to finish that up right before I left. L gave me a ride to school at the last minute or else I'd have been walking to school with a broke ass toe. was late for school anyway cause L is on cp time...(if you dont know im not saying). So I hobbled into class 20 minutes late and again took the asshole role as I began pestering my neighbors for the info i'd missed while i was silently cursing L for coming so late. We got outta school early and now im at home, wondering what my friends are doing and my family is doing and being bored and lonely. But the love of my life gets home soon and i wont be bored. but as for now i'll just fiddle around with the pc and maybe go rest myself or read the next chapter of my fav zombie comic.


1 comment:

Dawn said...

You BROKE YOUR TOE???? Which toe?? I threw away my stinky smell giant foot thingie or I'd give it to you. It makes people pity you.